
Work has been kind of slow but stressful. We moved into our new office and it seems so big. (That scary picture above is actually part of the back wall in our new space) It doesn't feel like we are staying there. It feels like I could go back to the old office at anytime and it would still be set up the same. David and I have put in a crap load of work trying to make the new office into something more than some connecting rooms with a bunch of random wires. Boxes and boxes of random wires. I'm ready for dan to get back from canada T_T.

I'm off to Nihonmachi today! I'm conducting a survey for my business class and the kind man who runs Pikapika, the purikura shop in Japantown is letting me do the survey there today. I go from 2:00 to ??? whenever I guess. I hope to get at least 30 people to take the survey. It's all about Japanese music and SF nightlife so hopefully people will take it.

ANIME MATSURI!!!! I leave Thursday night for my first solo con. All the way in Texas! They finally put up some sort of schedule so I can see when the Miyavi stuff is going down. His Q&A isn't until 6pm on Friday and his concert is at 9pm on Saturday. Much later than I thought it would be. I don't mind though, gives me a little more time to do non-Miyavi things ^w^. I emailed my roomies about the con's program and pitched the idea of us waiting in line for the show together. It's going to be madness and I think sharing the waiting process would be more fun. Also if one of us wants to run off somewhere for a bit the others can hold the place in line.
I'm going to do a tiny bit more shopping before the con. I have to perfect my outfits. After all I got to dress to impress for the show and Q&A. Haha..ah..ha ^__^;

No comments:
Post a Comment