Thursday, December 17, 2009

Flash Dance!

I'm tired! Started going back to dance this week and it's kicking my butt. I just got home from class and let me tell you, it was a struggle. I was still sore from tuesday's class and it took everything I had to get through the routines without looking like crap. I just kept glancing over at Rose as she was going through the moves and told myself to keep up with her. It worked it think ^__^ Hurray for Rose!

This saturday we are participating in a flash mob downtown and performing our dance routine to Send Me On My Way by Rusted Roots (as heard below). There should be between 60 to 80 people dancing, so it should be entertaining ^__^. We ended up going over the dance at the start and end of the night and by the end of the night it took everything in me to keep the energy up. TT___TT



I've been productive on the wedding front! Save the Dates should be arriving here tomorrow and then they're immediately being sent back out to peeps ^__^; They look SOOOOOOO cute though! I love my chibis!

Mom and Steve were here last week and we had fun with them. Went to the Academy of Science, Napa, Haight Street, Japantown, and lots of sports bars! Well actually only a couple bars for there were multiple visits. ^__^. It was so nice to see them though, I was really missing mom! The kitties were enjoying her being here too, although they were pretty much terrified of Steve. hehe.

I've been to Japantown a lot lately. Basically once a week for the past month or more. The people at Baby the Stars Shine Bright and Black Peace Now recognize me and the guy who works at Baby actually stopped to say hi to me last night while steve and I we waiting to see The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. He was just leaving work, I'm guessing.

The movie was good up until the ending and then the characters completely changed that it got really weird and there were too many things that weren't explained and it made me mad...because it could have been good if it didn't get so crazy. But that's okay because its the fifth movie I've seen at Viz Cinema and the first one I didn't really like, so that's not too bad.

Last friday I saw Linda, Linda, Linda there. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOOOOD (the trailer is below) I'm totally obsessed with the Blue Hearts now and ended up buying the DVD of the movie last night. Steve loved it too and we ended up being the only ones in the theater watching it. Poor Viz, hahaha. On a side note, they've had two free drink/movie nights this month that I have signed up for and totally skipped both. TT__TT but one was when mom was here and another one was tonight, so I was actually busy.



I'VE BEEN DYING FOR CONVENTION SEASON!!! All ready the bug has struck me and it's so sad I'm only going to AX this year. But I keep telling myself how awesome AX will be as a result. I'm going to go crazy. Mom always laughs at my convention craze, but my con buddies know. It's like running away to the circus and I honestly never want to leave. But maybe this will inspire me to actually make my costumes on time this year.

I usually don't get this stir crazy until after christmas, but christmas hasn't felt like christmas this year. I've barely done anything seasonal. We haven't put up our tree yet (steve promises he will tomorrow) the only christmas music I hear is while I'm in Rose's car, and I'm not going home this year. So three strikes, I guess. I haven't even watched Holiday Inn!! What is that all about?!

I did get to talk to Gracie yesterday, which was nice. She was watching Hudson Hawk and I'm so surprised she's never heard of it before then! Mom has the DVD I think, hahaha. We were actually talking about it while mom was visiting. Anyway, I'm happy Gracie is done with finals and can relax at home for a bit. I can't wait to see her, Lily, and Indi in February! Dress shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment