So what am I up to lately?
Well, it's holiday break for me until the 5th, then I'll be hoping back into work. We have some projects hanging over our heads from before the break so those will need wrapping up. Also we have to find a new intern. Three months flies by so fast. I feel like as soon as we finally get settled with an intern their time is up and we have to get another one. Mai, our intern that just finished up with us, was really great and it's so hard to find people who can both write and play games. Sounds so simple, but in reality, not many people are good at video games.
Our newest addition to the house hold is opening up. Hinata, our 7 month old kitty is just so cute!!! She sleeps all day and plays all night. She keeps herself entertained with a leather string and paper ball and loves to see what you're doing on the computer. She sucks at cleaning herself and eats all of her food in one sitting, so we spread it out to try and keep her from pigging out.
New Years was okay. Steve and I didn't want to spend money but were going to anyway to go to the Alist NYE thing at the Westin St. Francis. However, when we tried to get tickets, they wanted to charge me $150 instead of $50. So we ended up playing Taboo and Halo over at my friends place. We counted down and I kissed Steve and then we got in a cab and went home. Done and done.
So here's my 2009 to do list in no particular order.
- Get rid of zits
- Get rid of some of my chunk
- Set a date and location for my wedding
- Complete all my cosplays at least a week before the con I'm wearing them to
- Take classes for my business (and japanese)

hey! I can't believe you have a blog!! That makes me smile inside :) <3
ReplyDeleteI love this. What a great way for me to hear how you are doing! Love to you and Steve.^*^
ReplyDeleteOur email is under Matt's name. I will try to sign off on them so you know who they are from.^*^
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Jan