Saturday, February 21, 2009

Eater of Soul

I think this song is awesome. It's the third ending to Soul Eater (a ridiculously cool anime). So watch this and have fun ^__^.



Life has been busy. I really thought it had only been like a week since I posted something, I really did. My current schedule goes like this: Monday and Friday = Work til 5 then dance til 7, Tuesday and Wednesday = Work til 5 then class til 9, Thursday = Just Work, Yay!!!, Saturday and Sunday = clean, do homework, rest as much as possible. I'll be adding Swimming on Saturdays starting next weekend. Must get in shape for cons!

Work has been good! We've slowed down so it hasn't been so crazy and I'm actually able to do managing type stuff rather than just scrambling to finish authoring projects. I've been trying to use full hour lunches to get in homework and the like instead of just scarfing food and jumping back to work. It's hard to remember that I'm suppose to take such a long break when no one ever does.



Steve is almost done with his chemo treatment! Only one more session! He's been doing really well though so I think he'll get back into the swing of things pretty easily. He starts work again in two weeks. He's dying to get back. We've both been a little more social the past few weeks. Two weekends ago we went out for Wendy's birthday, although Steve did leave after dinner. The day after we spend the whole day out for Amber's birthday over and her and Dan's place. Then last weekend David came over to play games and yesterday we went over to James' for his "beer party". James makes his own beer so he had everyone bring a six pack of their favorite to share. He kept the bottles to use once he starts the bottling process. Fun for all!! Except that it took Steve and I almost two hours to get home. Stupid East Bay!!!

I've officially started working on cosplays! Hurray! I'm about a third of the way through my Allen Walker jacket. It's soooo much easier to alter an already made jacket than making one from scratch. I don't think I'll ever make a whole jacket again, not after how long it took to make Nero's and it still has a lot of flaws. So hard! I probably won't have Allen ready for Anime Matsuri in April, but that's okay. I might not even cosplay there. I feel weird doing it by myself >_<. I'll probably bring my Alice and the Pirates outfit though and rock out the pirate loli look. Texas here I come! Only a month and a half! Holy crap.



Whenever I start liking something I become obsessed for at least a short time before it slips back down into normal adoration. Right now I'm obsessed with Ball Joint Dolls. They are amazingly gorgeous and I want one soooooooo bad. I'm making myself wait at least a month before I buy one because I want to make sure that I really do want one. They kind of cost a silly amount of money (like $400 - $700) so I have to really really want one for a whole month before I buy. Plus right before I decided I wanted one I started a strict budget. This would definitely go against the budget. But they're so pretty!!!! We'll see. And I know it's going to be one of those things that if I love my first one then I'll want another one. Sigh. We'll see, we'll see. (btw the image is from Kloku on Deviantart.com

1 comment: