Tuesday, February 3, 2009


So I'm currently in love with the song from the OP of Xam'd: Lost Memories. I don't even watch the show, steve does, but that the song (Shut up and Explode by Boom Boom Satellites) is far too catchy. It's the only song that's been able to pull me away from Room 382. I know this is a stretch but if anyone our there that happens to read this has any jmusic they think I need to listen to let me know. I'm looking for new stuff to expand my horizons for my bar/club.

Speaking of にほんご, my Japanese class is going really well. It definitely helped that I took one last summer, but this class goes at a much faster pace. I'm able to do whole sentences! Yay! For example: まいあさ7じにおきます。Which means "I get up at 7:00 every morning." Impressive, no?

Small business...eh. I'm looking forward to starting to learn how to write a business plan, which starts with tomorrow's class. The teacher is just soooo repetitive. I wonder if he has some sort of condition. Either way, as long as I learn from the book it's all good, and the only way I read the book is if I know I have to for class. So it's all kind of necessary.

Steve's parents leave tomorrow. I think Steve agrees with me when I say that they were a comfort to him, but it was hard to have to go out to dinner almost every night for the past week and a half. His last major round of treatment is next week. I'm looking forward to when it's over. Chemo sucks!!! Also he shaved his head since hair was starting to fall out.



Work is kind of slow at the moment, but what are you going to do. It's kind of nice actually to not have to worry about crazy deadlines. Our new intern starts next week and I'm looking forward to having another girl in the office. She seems like the type to not take crap from anyone, which makes me happy. I seem to be the only one in the office who stands up for themselves. I would like another person who's not afraid to say when they are upset. Our other recent intern, Pha is super cute and makes me think of Allen all the time. But Peter has be a riot lately. He's sooooo...Peter. He's crazy impatient, so much so that he gets annoyed at side quests in games. He's obsessed with 3D and got Dan, James, and Me to go see My Bloody Valentine in 3D (which was actually really fun, even though I closed my eyes at most of the 3D parts). Plus he's not afraid to wear the Onichanbara cowboy hat when the sun's in his eyes at the office. (Sorry, lots of references only my coworkers would get)



Anyway. I bought Nana the live action movie and Ouran High School Host Club (part II of season 1) on DVD. Oh my gaishimasu. I love ouran so much I could just barf out sparkles everywhere. The english VA is actually not that bad. I just hate Greg Ayres so much that no matter what he does I can't stand it. Too bad he's playing Kaoru T_T. Every con I see him at he's always spouting about how he doesn't watch any anime that's not released in the US because it's illegal, blah blah blah. UGH! I hate him and his stupid hair and lame-o voice.

Whatever to him. Anyway just because I feel like it this is my current reading list:
p.s. chapters = reading online, vol. = reading purchased copies

Hitman Reborn - vol. 3
High School Debut - chapter 50
Nana - chapter 80
Negima - vol. 20
Otoman - vol. 1
Vampire Knight - chapter 45 (I know Gracie!! I'm being bad! This won't stop me from buying them once the volumes are out!)
D.Gray-Man - vol. 12/chapter whatever
Ouran High school Host Club - chapter 67
SA - chapter 1

No comments:

Post a Comment