I LOVE AVATAR! Why must I do this to myself all the time. Whenever anything is popular and lots of people love it I just don't want to look at it. Then when I finally cave and check it out, I think it's the most awesomest thing eva. It happened with Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Harry Potter, Hitman Reborn. And now I'm adding Avatar to the list. Zuko is my most favorite and makes me say "Oh that Zuko" nearly every episode, but I think I connect to Sokka the most. We have a common love of sleeping and yummy food.

Anyway, it's been awhile. I went to texas about a month ago (wow that long??) and saw my favorite Japanese guy, the one and only Miyavi. It was amazing, of course. I was in the front row for the Q&A and had a good enough position for the concert. I'll be seeing him later in the year for his second world tour!! He spoils his fans so. I'm not sure where he's playing in the US yet, he hasn't released dates, but you know I'll be there!
Probably even better than Miyavi, dare I say it, were my two amazing roomies. It was my first convention where I was off on my own and it was one that was out of state. To cut down cost and try to meet friends I ended up with Elyce and Monica in my room with me. I could not of asked for better roommates. For a weekend we were best friends. We laughed at too many things to name, cried over a beautiful guy, knocked on a strangers door, bought matching raver masks, waited in line for FIVE hours, had people tell us our dress were so cool, had people tell us it wasn't halloween, and played para para at 4:30 in the morning. It was the best. I probably won't ever see them again but it's okay. It was something I'll always remember.
After getting back from texas I feel like my life has been on fast forward. I only have one weekend, ONE!!!, until Anime Boston. And I'll be dead honest, I haven't made the Organization soccer team shirts yet, I haven't styled any wigs (doing axel's tomorrow night), and I haven't made a new arm for my Nero cosplay. TT__________TT Pre-con rush anyone? But you know, running around like crazy finishing costumes is part of the experience. I will never forget staying up until 2am every night for a week straight before last Anime Expo making Dan's stupid Virgil cosplay. But then when we got there and everyone said how great he looked in it I was really happy ^w^. I'll get it done, the shirts are stupid easy. It's just I have to DO it.
Work is work. Bleh. That's all I have to say about that. But I had a good talk with mom today and I feel really happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment