Wednesday, May 13, 2009

They all die? That's hardcore.



A good quote from our lovely part timer, Phaj. I was talking about Anime Boston on the train to class today (which I take part way with Phaj) and was saying how my character Marluxia from Organization XIII (That's Kingdom Hearts peeps!) doesn't make it past the GBA title. I then went on to say that actually all 13 members of Organization XIII pretty much die (I guess Roxas is basically continuing on in PSP form, but I don't think that counts).



I am sooooooooo ready for Anime Boston. (above: that's AB many years ago)I gave my presentation on Blast today (that's the name of my Jmusic bar/club) and let me tell you, it is hard to try to explain to people who don't know anything about anime or manga or whatnot, what that goodness is all about. I don't want to think about Blast for another few months. I'm taking the rest of the year off from that business.

Anime Boston is only a week away!!! WIGS WILL BE DONE IN TIME LADIES!! I had to make an entire cosplay from scratch in less than a week last year (including making an entire full length jacket) in less than a week before con. Wigs are no problem! (this is what I keep telling myself)

I told Lily that we should have a slumber party on day zero to kick things off. I think that would be fun! We could play games and watch something funny and eat yummy acorn candy, which is really bamboo shoot candy but I didn't know until after I started calling it acorn candy. I also want to have a night that is just me and Gracie (sorry Steve!) I'm not sure what to do yet, but I'm thinking about maybe some dinner and girl talk ^__^. Maybe some in room dance party too! Ready, Steady, Go, anyone?

I want to spend time with mom too. I'm thinking dinner at Legal Seafood and of course drinks and wedding talk. She has been so awesomely supportive of my strange wedding with hotdogs, cotton candy (her idea!), laid back wedding. Of course I want to do stuff with John too! Maybe some drinks at the Pour House, maybe some yummy food at Chile's. Whateva! I'm just happy he'll be there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited as well!! I cannot wait!! WEEE! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete