
I'm going as Gokudera Hayato

Steve is Yamamoto Takeshi (drool...)

Dan is going to be the ever pumped up Sasagawa Ryohei. (minus the abs...) Go Team Vongola!!!!
It's only the three of us this year. Kind of sad, but it will be fun none the less. I wish James was coming with TT____TT. I'll have to get him something good. It's going to be a packed con. There's a lot going on everyday. I come back super early on sunday too... But at least then I have the entire day to recover and whine about wishing I was still there.
I'm going to be meeting up with my old college roomie, Cricket! Hopefully Ryan Martin will tag along too. I'm hoping to meet up with her on friday before the AMV contest. Gotta love those AMVs. Well, I do anyway. They help me watch new shows too.
Okay, let's see. Oh let me introduce my overly expensive doll, Yoh!

Doesn't he look like such the little angsty boy? I love him. It took me FOREVER to paint his face and be sort of satisfied with it. I love him!! Too cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment