Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well, what do you know...

I'm alive!!! *chorus swells*

It's been awhile, but I was having a hard time returning to writing about my life when it was so utterly confusing me. My journey into the Uncharted...2...was pretty much a horror story. As bad as things got before with crazy hours and insane amounts of writing, I at least always thought somewhere in my head, that it was okay because it was something I wrote that people will enjoy, that will make the creators happy and blah blah blah. Well, I didn't even get that this time around. Which is really sad, because I was a BIG Uncharted fan...



Anyway, application for JET will be turned in soon. Scary.... Steve's off to his interview at corporate too. I can't help but be afraid that our dreams are about to conflict. But let's not think about that until next year!! I keep an eye on Viz anyway, just to see if anything opens for me. Speaking of Viz there was a huge to-do just a bit ago over at the Viz Cinema. Yes, that's right! Miyavi was scheduled to do an acoustic set, Q&A, AND!!!! autograph signing. I was all stressed about being able to get in or not, when the poor boy gets sick and has to cancel the US leg of the world tour. He promises to come back for everything and Miyavi delivers on his promises, damn it. So I just have to keep an eye out for that.

In other news...



Wedding planning is in full swing...sort of. Well I already know what I want to eat, where I want it to be, who I want to wed us. I just need to finalize the invite list (which is crazy hard with a split family) and the general style/decor. It's really hard for me to settle on a theme. Either way, these guys will play a big part (see picture above). These are my commissioned chibis!!! Aren't they SOOOOOOOO cute! When they're done I'll have a set of them all colored in their normal colors and also the set in wedding colors (see comparison below). The wonderful girl who is making them just finished me and Steve too. ARE WE NOT THE CUTEST THINGS EVER!!!!!!!!?????



I've been cosplay crazy lately, which is funny since I didn't even dress up for Halloween. BUT don't be fooled, my mind has been going crazy with cosplay ideas lately. I'm trying to finalize what we are going to do for AX so I can get an actual head start. My current obsession of Katekyo Hitman Reborn is still in full swing (as is my love of Ookiku Furukabutte) and I think I want to cosplay Mukuro and his wonderful pineapple hairstyle (see below), which is a very different character from what I normally do. I really want to though >_<. I've been on a huge Mukuro and Hibari kick. I love them!!!



Steve and I recently had a photo shoot in the East Bay with James and Katie. I had an idea of dressing up in the Namimori baseball uniforms, since Steve's character Yamamoto is on the team. It was really fun and cute (my two favorite pictures are below).







And finally! I'm saving up for Yoh's big brother. For those of you who don't know/forgot, Yoh is my ball-joint doll whom I LOVE. (see pic above) His big bro is a bit more money, but I can do it if I just save up for a bit, or many I win big in Vegas, hehehe. He's from the same company as Yoh's head (sounds creepy, I know) and Steve says I should name him Gin (see his loveliness below).




That's it for now. Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Browsing blogs out of boredem lol. Sorry for the random commenting x]

    BUT those chibis you posted are so damn cute, and god it's so nice to see another Miyavi fan. I don't listen to him as much now but I was all over that guy for like 2 years. Around where I live and the places I go, Miyavi fans are so far away and stretched apart =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good! Random commenting is the best ^__^.

    The chibis are from this lovely lady: http://NTDevont.deviantart.com/art/beboptilyoudrop-commission-139289883
    She's amazing! And yes to Miyavi love ^__^

    ReplyDelete