Sunday, August 23, 2009

Working Hard For The Money





Whatever money I'm getting...which isn't that much T__T. Taking a break this evening to relax and chill with Steve. Last week was the opening of New People! It was quite the to do. There were waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy more people there than I though there would be. The "J-Pop Festival" was scheduled to start at 11:00, so I go there at 8:30 to make sure I got in right when the building opened. They were handing out "entry tickets" and I got number 202 out of 300. This allowed me to get in to the building with the first batch of people. I wasn't able to get invited to the Baby tea party or get the free bag of stuff, but I had so much fun anyway. I spent a LOT of money, hehehe, and made friends while waiting in line to buy my stuff from Baby the Stars Shine Bright. Yay for Nicole and Jocelyn!! They made that two hour wait bearable. I didn't dress up for the event just because it was hot and I didn't want to have to get in and out of my dress while trying things on. I also bought some stuff from Black Piece Now.



The next day I went to see the first movie in the 20th Century Boys trilogy with David. It was good! But weird! We saw it in the Viz Cinema movie theater. We were only the third batch of people to see a movie in the new theater. How fun, right? I also bought some more stuff >w< and got a super cute hair clip from 6%DokiDoki.



This weekend wasn't nearly as fun TT__TT but I did get to see Ponyo today. It was so cute. Much more of a child movie than the previous Miyazaki films I have seen, but still very good. I keep yelling "Ponyo!" after we got out. The theater held me, Steve, David, and a bunch of families with very little kids. It was funny to watch the movie with kids asking questions like "what's that?" and have the parent answer "it's honey" and all the giggling.



Next week I'm getting my next tattoo, which is another anime one. And not only is it another anime one, it's another anime family crest. Hehehe ^///^. Vongola for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment