.png)
Oh that Nathan Drake. He's killing me, but looking fab doing it. That's me up there, about to be throw into a wall by the great adventurer himself. If I didn't heart him so much I would definitely stab his face. That being said, I'm closing in on the end of my craziness at work! Only like three more weeks of this project before moving on to the next...so about six more weeks of semi-hell.
I've been stressed, of course, but friends and family help. Rose is the bessssssst! She's always there to help fill my bucket, which is the new terminology. Kind of a "if your glass if feeling half empty, then I'll fill it for you" sort of thing. Steve is doing his best too, but there's nothing like girlfriends. Which I've has so few of in the past (minus the girls!) so it's nice.
Went out friday with said girlfriend as well as Claire my neighbor from Japanese class. Had sushi and went dancing in the castro with my other neighbor (and ex coworker), Dennis. Claire got hit on, which was funny because she didn't understand what was happening. ^__^. Cute!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE OPENING OF NEW PEOPLE!! It has a lame-o name, yes, but New People aka the Jpop Center will be the shit. I said it, it's true. It will be my shopping home for a long time to come. On top of that, Omodaka (video seen above) will be performing at the opening and the next night at Yoshi's. I will be attending both events, of course. I've never been so happy about spending a ridiculous amounts of money on clothing. hmmmm....

I'm glad us kids were there for youuu back in the day ^o^!!
ReplyDeleteNew People sounds very interesting! <3 It kind of reminds me of the movie...Funny People...which I thought was a lame name too until I saw the movie. Maybe you will feel the same when you go to New People?
PS: That video makes me want to dance :)
I know. I love it.
ReplyDelete